NATALIE GRANT EXPOSED

Matthew 6:24 Amplified - Classic - No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the  one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).


This picture is of Natalie Grant. The rite of investiture, is the placing upon the aspirant some garment, as an indication of his appropriate preparation for the ceremonies in which they are about to engage in. 

In Freemasonry, the symbolism is communicated by the apron, which is the first gift which the aspirant receives. 

XIX is the angelic number 19 which signifies pride and the ability to create your own destiny.

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. Jude 19 

The Christian music industry is under the spirit of the anti-Christ. I stopped listening to mainstream Christian music a few months ago as I became woe-fully aware that the anti-Christian wolves are everywhere - including the pulpits. 

With that said, if you follow the teaching of any celebrity pastor, I ask you to abandon it and go search the truth for yourself; You will know a sincere pastor because he will teach the Blood of Jesus; how to be sorrowful for your own sin, and how to deny yourself, take up your Cross and follow Jesus. 

All other apostate or anti-Christ teachings are all by those who "ca$h in" on your ignorance with so-called powerful (emotionally charged) sermons; they are all anti-Christs!

I want to zero in on illuminati member Natalie Grant. In case you deny that she is a member, I want you to know that all it takes to be in the illuminati is to agree that following Jesus, and living up to His Standard is irrational (that's it!)

Not only is her net worth over $20 million, she is making her overhead (Curb Records) a truck-load of money.

In this image you will note the "one-eye" signal which is symbolic for spiritual power and illumination....

Quoting Natalie Grant; “The truth is most of us are in some sort of fight. The fight for our health, the fight for our marriage, the fight for our kids who are far from God, the fight against addiction, against fear, the fight against anxiety, depression and the list goes on... Whatever difficulty or hardship we find ourselves in there is one thing that can be a source of comfort and strength above all else; it is also our greatest weapon. It’s the presence of God. It isn’t reserved for just a few. It’s available to all of us.”

Apart from Abiding in Christ-Jesus, you will not and do not have access to God!  John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

For those who believe they can enjoy God’s presence apart from Abiding in Christ is clearly operating under the spirit of the anti-Christ.

In an article in CHRISTIAN TODAY from 15 October 2016, Natalie Grant Says She Has Stopped Pretending to Be a 'Good Christian'.

“I seek to inspire people to be honest with themselves." In her new book "Finding Your Voice." She says by being honest with themselves, people can experience true contentment in their lives and "find their God-given voice" in a world filled with distraction and compromise. 

She is a wolf who is leading people astray through her music. Just because something is labeled a specific way, doesn't mean it's authentic. Anything that goes against the truth of the Holy Scriptures is false (anti-Christ) including "Christian music".

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Those who abide in Jesus, listen to Him and speak only truth. Apart from the Holy Spirit, your voice is not God-given.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Be clear about this, Natalie, through her music, and her book, is encouraging you to be a child of Satan. An anti-Christ, is anyone who claims to have the "spirit or presence of God" apart from Christ

(Image from 2012 during the time where she sang for Obama - a known Freemason)

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

When she was just starting her career, Grant told The Christian Post that she was filled with pretenses. She said she was torn between the desire for a successful career, and  living up to Christian standards (denying self). She claims she lost sight of who she truly was. 

"I finally figured out that I've been pretending for so long to be what I thought I needed to be, I had to choose between success or being a good Christian; sitting on the fence was leading me nowhere," she said. "And once I got the courage to just open the door of honesty, the strength became so massive to the point to where it became addictive. So I was like, 'This, this is what I want. I'm never going back.' That's what it's about."

After shedding off her "good Christian" pretensions in favor for success, Grant claims that made her a better person. 

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. We see from this verse that when we please man, we cannot and do not serve God.

2 Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

"If someone can just get the courage to just be honest — it's really hard because it's so risky, but if you can just do it — you will find the freedom and the healing that comes," Grant said. "The byproduct of all of that is the freedom and healing it can bring to others. But honestly, the freedom and healing it brings to yourself is at the top of the list."

This was all from the article in CHRISTIAN TODAY. She (of course) uses the term risky; selling your soul to the devil for success is indeed risky because there is no greater dread than an eternity separate from God!

As once Christian music listener, and a sing-along-er, I used to mindlessly sing along with many Natalie Grant songs. One of my (use to be) favorite Natalie Grant songs was At Your Feet.

Just read the chorus:

I know one day I will open up my eyes

To the wonders of Heaven foretold

And I'll see that GLORIOUS MANSION on high

But, I'll be content just to see your face

If I can just find my place

I was appalled and had to stop singing along. She is eagerly expecting to see her GLORIOUS MANSION, but, she’ll be content just to see His face...

How harrowing! 

I don't know about you, but my treasure is in Christ Jesus, and when I get to heaven, I don't care if I'm given a tent to live in - just as long as I am with Him. Nothing in this world is greater than Jesus; HE is our Eternal Treasure! 

On a personal note, I sometimes find the concept of eternal life overwhelming; but when I think of Jesus, I am filled with awe and peace; so when I say that JESUS is my Eternal Treasure, I mean it!

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

These are the lyrics from her song My Weapon which is featured on her latest album.

Your presence is my greatest weapon

Pushing back the darkness, breaking every chain

My worship opens up the Heavens

Crushing every stronghold when I speak Your name

‘Cause Your presence is my weapon

Your presence is my weapon

IKES! How terrible her mindset is! Better yet, what is entering into the spirit of someone who sings along with all these lyrics without conscience? It certainly isn't the Holy Spirit...

Hebrews 10:19-22 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

If you want to be in the presence of God, this is the only way to it.

If you believe singing along with her “spirit-filled” music is the way to the presence of God, then she is making you a child of Satan – the same way she has already made herself one (as displayed in this image with her two-handed subtle Satanic gesture).

2 Thessalonians 2:9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Here she is again, but with Bob Goff  - displaying the goat-head hand gesture to promote the sale of his new book. 

(This hand gesture of the devil horns signifies a goat-head signifying the mockery of Jesus’ role as the Lamb of God. Disgusted yet?  I hope so! She is openly mocking Jesus!)

Bob Goff himself believes that faith itself is impractical; let's just say (for the record) that accepting his belief system will further distance you from the Truth which is only found in Christ Jesus. Anyone familiar with his material can clearly see that he is a godless self-driven wolf!

1 Corinthians 15:5Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

We should never fall into the false belief that we can remain in the flesh and expect a warm welcome into heaven. 

Sorry folks, Natalie Grant is not the Christian artist you hoped or believed she was. I hope this makes you shrewd to discern a real disciple of Christ from a wolf. 

1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee...

There are several of other Contemporary Christian members who are actually in the illuminati; TobyMac , SkilletThird Day, Chris Tomlin... I could go on, but I think you get the point...

Consider yourself warned!

Further Study: Jesus as Man vs Jesus as WORD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering Star

What The Vaxed Doesn't Know About The Unvaxed But Should

Breathless