Breathless

Did you know that lungs are lined with specialized hair-like cells called cilia? The cilia move in a coordinated way to remove dust, excess moisture and other impurities from your lungs.

When impurities enter the lungs, the cilia is stimulated, and that's what makes you cough-expelling them out.

As impurities accumulate, the cilia becomes impaired and your coughing ability goes away. This puts you at risk for these impurities to stay in your lungs permanently-leading to lung and respiratory diseases.

The last covid related flu I got, I needed to cough, but wasn't able to (yes, I refused the jab). The congestion was heavy. I knew something wasn't right - I mean, how does one suffer the flu with the urge to cough, but not be able to? (This is my conspiracy theory kicking in...)

After that, I have had immense trouble breathing to the point to where I my lungs couldn't take in enough oxygen.

I started rubbing rose essential oil and black pepper essential oil in high concentrations over my face, chest, throat. Then and lo-and-behold, I started coughing!

What these essential oils did was stimulate the cilia enough-so that those trapped impurities could be expelled from my lungs!

The end result was I also got a heightened sense of smell, shortness of breath is long-gone, I get better sleeps at night and I have absolutely no brain-fog.

I don't have to use the essential oils in high concentrations anymore, but I use roll-on's to maintain my health from here.

I fully believe that toxins (chemtrails) is part of the NWO's de-population agenda. They know how to destroy the body's natural defense mechanism. As long as you know how to counter their weapons, you will never have to succumb to them.

This may be a good time to research the health benefits of essential oils. If you do, search from http://yandex.com, then seek alternative sources and refrain from modern information - especially from the US, because those articles only report an eighth of the truth!

Happy-Health!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering Star

What The Vaxed Doesn't Know About The Unvaxed But Should